First Time Logging In
If this is your first time logging into the website and need to reset or forgot your password, follow these steps.
1. Submit a ticket through the portal asking for a password reset.
2. You will be sent an email with instructions on how to login.
3. The email will include a temporary password.
4. Use the temporary password to login to https://insureid.okta.com.
5. You will be prompted to set a new password and set a security question.
6. Once you have reset your password and set your security question you will be directed to the InsureId dashboard.
7. From there, go back to the website you were trying to access and you will be automatically logged in.
If You Have Previously Logged In
If you have logged into the website in the past, follow these steps:
1. Go the website you are trying to access.
2. Select ‘Need Help Signing In.’
3. Select ‘Forgot Password.’
4. Enter your email or username and select ‘Reset via email.’
5. Follow the instructions on resetting your password in the email sent to you.
6. Answer the Forgotten Password challenge question and select Reset Password.
7. Follow the requirements to reset your password.
8. Once you have reset your password you will be directed to the InsureId dashboard.
9. From there, go back to the website you were trying to access and you will be automatically logged in.
If you’re having trouble, submit a new support ticket through the portal.